Welcome to Sanicare.com
1. Turn off the water supply to the RV either the city water or the water pump.
2. Locate your toilets Vacuum Breaker.
3. Disconnect the existing hand spray hose at the vacuum breaker.
4. Install the supplied RV adapter with the supplied hose clamp.
5. Connect the hose to the RV adapter placing the rubber gasket between the nut and the adapter. Tighten well.
6. Attach the hose to rinsing spray body. Be sure to insert the rubber gasket. In some cases two gaskets will be required, depending on the hand bidet.
7. Using the fastening set, insert the hanger at a convenient height within easy reach.
8. Turn on the water supply to the RV.
3 Year Limited Warranty
1. RV HAND SPRAYS warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER
2. RV HAND SPRAY'S obligations under this warranty are limited to repairs or replacement, at RV HAND SPRAYS option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. RV HAND SPRAYS reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. RV HAND SPRAYS will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs for 3 years from date of purchase.
3. RV HAND SPRAYSis not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of products. This warranty does NOT apply to:
a. Damage or loss which occurs during shipment.
b. Damage of loss sustained through any natural or manmade causes beyond the control of RV HAND SPRAYS, including but not limited to fire, earthquake, floods, etc.
c. Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
d. Damage or loss resulting from negligent or improper installation including installation of a unit in a harsh or hazardous environment.
e. Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, modification of the product, or improper maintenance including damage caused by chlorine or chlorine related products.
4. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY .RV HAND SPRAYS. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. RV HAND SPRAYS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.