High Pressure Chrome Metal Spiral Hose
Sanicare hoses are specifically designed for use with our hand bidets. Their flexible, approximately 40" in length is designed to withstand more than 4 times your normal household water pressure.
Chrome Brass T Adapter valve with on/off ceramic valve
This high quality chrome plated brass fitting with built in on/off valve is designed for US toilets and has an exclusive screen filter not found on other cheap hand bidets. It's easily removed for cleaning and helps to prevent your spray head nozzle from clogging up and leaking when in the off position. The on/off valve seal is a ceramic seal for long life.
Hand Bidet Holder / Mounting Bracket
Depending on your model, each hand bidet is supplied with a special holder / mounting bracket allowing you to attach the hand bidet to a convenient location within easy reach.
Italia Series Hand Bidet: LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
1. SANICARE warrants its hand bidets spray heads to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product on the market.
2. This is limited to the spray head and does not include the accessory parts included with the hand bidet kit that are covered under a separate warranty titled "Sanicare Accessories/Parts". If the product is discontinued and no longer available, the warranty shall expire 2 years after the hand bidet/parts have been discontinued.
3. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
4. SANICARE’S obligations under this warranty are limited to repairs or replacement, at SANICARE’S option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. SANICARE reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. PURCHASER is responsible for shipping/handling costs for replacement/repaired items.
5. SANICARE is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of products.
Sanicare Hand Bidet: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire product including the spray head, hose, and associated fittings for the first year from original date of purchase.
1. SANICARE warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER
2. SANICARE’S obligations under this warranty are limited to repairs or replacement, at SANICARE’S option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. SANICARE reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. SANICARE will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs for the first full year from date of purchase.
3. SANICARE is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of products. This warranty does NOT apply to:
a. Damage or loss which occurs during shipment.
b. Damage of loss sustained through any natural or manmade causes beyond the control of SANICARE, including but not limited to fire, earthquake, floods, etc.
c. Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
d. Damage or loss resulting from negligent or improper installation including installation of a unit in a harsh or hazardous environment.
e. Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, modification of the product, or improper maintenance including damage caused by chlorine or chlorine related products.
4. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY SANICARE. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. SANICARE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.